H.R. 1719, "Endangered Species Compliance and Transparency Act of 2011" and H.R. 2915, "American Taxpayer and Western Area Power Administration Customer Protection Act of 2011" [electronic resource] : legislative hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Power of the Committee on Natural Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, Thursday, September 22, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Water and Power
- Additional Titles:
- HR 1719, "Endangered Species Compliance and Transparency Act of 2011" ....
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 79 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- United States. Western Area Power Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- Electric power systems—Law and legislation—West (U.S.)
- Endangered species—Law and legislation—Compliance costs—United States
- Federal aid to energy development—West (U.S.)
- Renewable energy sources—Law and legislation—West (U.S.)
- "Serial number 112-64.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2013-0035-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374435