The border [electronic resource] : are environmental laws and regulations impeding security and harming the environment? : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense, and Foreign Operations of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests, and Publice [sic] Lands of the Committee on Natural Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, April 15, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense, and Foreign Operations
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- v, 174 pages : illustrations, map, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests, and Public Lands (2007-2013)
- "Serial number 112-24, Committee on Natural Resources.", "Serial number 112-34, Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2012-0036-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374447