The merit review process [electronic resource] : ensuring limited federal resources are invested in the best science : hearing before the Subcommittee on Research and Science Education, Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, Tuesday, July 26, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011- ). Subcommittee on Research and Science Education
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 67 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 112-31.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2012-0340-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374622