Improving and reforming the nation's surface transportation programs [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, March 29 and 30, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Highways and Transit (2007- )
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 657 pages : illustrations, maps, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:112-19
- United States. Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users
- Federal aid to transportation—United States
- Roads—United States—Finance
- Traffic safety—United States
- Transportation and state—United States
- Transportation—Capital investments—United States
- Transportation—United States—Finance
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2012-0026-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374695