A review of issues associated with protecting and improving our nation's aviation satellite-based Global Positioning System infrastructure [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, February 8, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Additional Titles:
- Review of issues associated with protecting and improving our nation's aviation satellite based Global Positioning System infrastructure
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 125 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- LightSquared (Firm)
- Aeronautics—United States—Safety measures
- Air traffic control—United States
- Artificial satellites in aeronautics—United States
- Artificial satellites in navigation—United States
- Broadband communication systems—United States—Testing
- Global Positioning System
- GPS receivers—United States
- Radio—Interference—United States
- Wireless Internet—United States—Testing
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number unavailable.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374734