GSA's squandering of taxpayer dollars [electronic resource] : a pattern of mismanagement, excess, and waste : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, April 17, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Additional Titles:
- General Services Administration's squandering of taxpayer dollars
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- x, 144 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:112-81
- United States. General Services Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. General Services Administration—Corrupt practices
- United States. General Services Administration—Management—Evaluation
- United States. Public Buildings Service—Congresses—Auditing
- United States. Public Buildings Service—Corrupt practices
- United States. Public Buildings Service—Management—Evaluation
- Waste in government spending—United States
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2012-0423-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374738