Creating American jobs and assuring the safety and security of America's waterways [electronic resource] : a review of the Coast Guard's 5-year capital improvement plan : hearing before the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, May 16, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 26 pages : map, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:112-86
- United States. Coast Guard—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Coast Guard—Planning
- United States. Coast Guard—Procurement
- Airplanes—Purchasing—United States
- Coast defenses—United States—Finance
- Government aircraft—United States
- Government vessels—United States
- Search and rescue operations—United States—Finance
- Ships—Purchasing—United States
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2012-0428-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374740