A review of Amtrak operations [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- pt. 1. Mismanagement of food and beverage services -- pt. 2. The high cost of Amtrak's monopoly mentality in commuter rail competitions -- pt. 3. Examining 41 years of taxpayer subsidies
- Amtrak—Appropriations and expenditures—Evaluation
- Amtrak—Personnel management—Evaluation
- Federal aid to transportation—United States
- Food service management—United States—Evaluation
- Government competition—United States
- Letting of contracts—United States
- Railroads—United States—Commuting traffic
- Railroads—United States—Dining-car service—Evaluation
- Railroads—United States—Passenger traffic
- "112-102"--Pt. 2.
"August 2, 2012"--Pt. 1.
"September 11, 2012"--Pt. 2.
"September 20, 2012"--Pt. 3.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2013-0076-P (pt. 1), 2013-0122 (pt. 2), 2013-0185-P (pt. 3).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374751