Legislative hearing on H.R. 2383, H.R. 2243, H.R. 2388, and H.R. 2470 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, July 20, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 51 pages, digital, PDF file
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs—Information technology
- Disability insurance claimants—Services for—United States—Data processing
- Disabled veterans—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Medical records—Access control—United States
- Medical records—United States—Data processing
- Veterans—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- "Serial number 112-25."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2013-0001-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374777