One year after the Nobel Peace Prize award to Liu Xiaobo [electronic resource] : conditions for political prisoners and prospects for political reform : hearing before the Congressional-Executive Commission on China, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, December 6, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional-Executive Commission on China
- Additional Titles:
- 1 year after the Nobel Peace Prize award to Liu Xiaobo
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 122 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and Shipping list number: 2012-0308-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374877