The case and treatment of prominent human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng [electronic resource] : hearing before the Congressional-Executive Commission on China, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, February 14, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional-Executive Commission on China
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 130 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 44:G 15/2
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list no: 2012-0384-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374879