Financial services and general government appropriations for fiscal year 2012 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, on H.R. 2434/S. 1573, an act making appropriations for financial services and general government for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2012, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 240, v pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 112-301
- United States. Commodity Futures Trading Commission—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of the Treasury—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Securities and Exchange Commission—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Small Business Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 2012
- "Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Department of the Treasury, Securities and Exchange Commission, Small Business Administration."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2012-0257-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374945