Nominations to the Department of Transportation, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and the Department of Commerce [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, July 31, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 47 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 110-1169
- Barrett, Thomas J., 1947-
- Brubaker, Paul R. (Paul Richard), 1961-
- Spoehel, Ronald R., 1957-
- Sutton, William Glenn, 1948-
- United States. Department of Commerce—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Department of Transportation—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Office of the Chief Financial Officer—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "Vice Admiral Thomas J. Barrett, USCG (retired), nominee to be Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Transportation ... Paul R. Brubaker, nominee to be Administrator, Research and Innovative Technology Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation ... Ronald R. Spoehel, nominee to be chief financial officer, National Aeronautics and Space Administration ... Rear Admiral William Sutton, USN (retired), nominee to be Assistant Secretary for Manufacturing and Services, U.S. Department of Commerce"--P. iii.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2013-0008-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18375154