Electric grid security [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, to examine the status of action taken to ensure that the electric grid is protected from cyber attacks, July 17, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 70 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 112-529
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation—Rules and practice
- Command and control systems—Security measures—United States
- Cyberterrorism—United States—Prevention
- Electric power systems—Protection—United States
- Electric power systems—Security measures—United States
- Infrastructure (Economics)—Security measures—United States
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2013-0033-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18375214