Nominations of Juan F. Vasquez, Maurice B. Foley, and Janice Eberly [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, on the nominations of Juan F. Vasquez, to be a judge of the United States Tax Court; Maurice B. Foley, to be a judge of the United States Tax Court; and Janice Eberly, to be Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy, July 28, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 52 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 112-573
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49:S.HRG.112-573
- Eberly, Janice C.
- Foley, Maurice Brian, 1960-
- Vasquez, Juan F., 1948-
- United States. Department of the Treasury. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Economic Policy—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Tax Court—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Judges—Selection and appointment—United States
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2013-0049-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18375290