Assessing the fiscal year 2012 budget for Africa [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on African Affairs of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, April 14, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Subcommittee on African Affairs
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 88 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 112-199
- United States. Agency for International Development—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of State—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief—Appropriations and expenditures
- Millennium Challenge Corporation (U.S.)—Appropriations and expenditures
- Economic assistance, American—Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Economic development—Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Medical assistance, American—Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Africa, Sub-Saharan—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number unavailable.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18375296