Protecting seniors and persons with disabilities [electronic resource] : an examination of court-appointed guardians : hearing before the Subcommittee on Administrative Oversight and the Courts of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, September 22, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Administrative Oversight and the Courts
- Additional Titles:
- Examination of court-appointed guardians
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 85 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 112-147
- Capacity and disability—Government policy—United States
- Guardian and ward—Government policy—United States
- Older people—Abuse of—United States—Prevention
- Older people—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- People with disabilities—Abuse of—United States—Prevention
- People with disabilities—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Trusts and trustees—Government policy—United States
- "Serial number J-112-44.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number unavailable.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18375491