Confirmation hearing on Donald B. Verrilli, Jr., of Connecticut, nominee to be Solicitor General of the United States; Virginia A. Seitz, of Virginia, nominee to be Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Counsel, U.S. Department of Justice; and Denise E. O'Donnell, of New York, nominee to be Director, Bureau of Justice Assistance, U.S. Department of Justice [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, March 30, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 469 pages, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.112-430
- O'Donnell, Denise E.
- Seitz, Virginia A. (Virginia Anne), 1956-
- Verrilli, Donald B. (Donald Beaton), 1957-
- United States. Bureau of Justice Assistance—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Department of Justice—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Department of Justice. Office of Legal Counsel—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Solicitor General—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "Serial number J-112-13."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2012-0406-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18375510