Oversight of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office [electronic resource] : implementation of the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act and international harmonization efforts : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, June 20, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Oversight of the US Patent and Trademark Office : implementation of the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act and international harmonization efforts
Implementation of the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act and international harmonization efforts
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 60 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 112-558
- "Serial number J-112-81."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2013-0055-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18375522