Winningham's critical thinking cases in nursing : medical-surgical, pediatric, maternity, and psychiatric / Mariann Harding, PhD, RN, CNE, Associate Professor, Department of Nursing, Kent State University at Tuscarawas, New Philadelphia, Ohio, Julie S. Snyder, MSN, RN-BC, Quality Initiative Coordinator, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center, Chesapeake, Virginia, Adjunct Faculty, School of Nursing, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia, Barbara A. Preusser, PhD, FNPC, Family Nurse Practitioner, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, Deceased
- Harding, Mariann
- Additional Titles:
- Critical thinking cases in nursing
- St. Louis, Missouri : Elsevier, 
- 6th edition.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 722 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Snyder, Julie S., Preusser, Barbara A., and Winningham, Maryl Lynne, 1947-2001
- Cardiovascular disorders -- Respiratory disorders -- Musculoskeletal disorders -- Gastrointestinal disorders -- Genitourinary disorders -- Neurologic disorders -- Endocrine disorders -- Immunologic disorders -- Oncologic and hematologic disorders -- Pediatric disorders -- Maternal and obstetric disorders -- Women's health disorders -- Psychiatric disorders -- Alternative therapies -- Patients with multiple disorders -- Emergency situations.
- "Features 150 case studies that cover all four clinical practice areas: medical-surgical, pediatric, OB/maternity, and psychiatric nursing. Each case covers a common patient problem, drawn from actual clinical experiences and written by nurses who are clinical experts. This edition reflects the most current standards of clinical practice, including content on pharmacology, nutrition, and diagnostic/laboratory tests to prepare you for all aspects of patient care."--Publisher
- Revised edition of: Critical thinking in medical-surgical settings / Maryl L. Winningham and Barbara A. Preusser. 2nd edition c2011.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 721-722) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18375674