Long-term persistence of PAH and long-term damage to pink salmon following the Exxon Valdez oil spill / Stanley Rice [and three others].
- Rice, Stanley D. (Stanley Donald)
- Additional Titles:
- Long-term persistence of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and long-term damage to pink salmon following the Exxon Valdez oil spill
- Juneau, Alaska : United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Auke Bay Fisheries Laboratory, [2013?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 image) : color
- Additional Creators:
- Auke Bay Fisheries Laboratory
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.22/3:SA 3
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons—Physiological effect—Alaska—Prince William Sound—Posters
- Pink salmon—Embryos—Effect of water quality on—Alaska—Prince William Sound—Posters
- Pink salmon—Effect of oil spills on—Alaska—Prince William Sound—Posters
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill, Alaska, 1989—Environmental aspects—Posters
- Prince William Sound (Alaska)—Environmental conditions—Posters
- Title from caption.
"Auke Bay Fisheries Laboratory."
View MARC record | catkey: 18375878