Thermal management and reliability of power electronics and electric machines / Sreekant Narumanchi
- Narumanchi, S. (Sreekant), 1975-
- Additional Titles:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- [Golden, Colo.] : National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
- NREL/PR ; 5400-66554
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 20, 2016)., "NREL Team members: Kevin Albrecht, Kevin Bennion, Emily Cousineau, Doug DeVoto, Xuhui Feng, Charlie King, Joshua Major, Gilbert Moreno, Paul Paret, Meghan Walters.", "3D PEIM Symposium, Raleigh, NC, June 13, 2016.", "NREL is a national laboratory of the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, operated by the Alliance for Sustainable Energy, LLC.", and "Acknowledgements: Susan Rogers and Steven Boyd, EDT program, Vehicle Technologies Office, Advanced Manufacturing Office, U.S. Department of Energy"--Page  of cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 18375938