Uranium-bearing coal in the eastern part of the Red Desert area, Wyoming / by Harold Masursky
- Masursky, Harold, 1922-1990
- Additional Titles:
- Uranium-bearing coal in the Great Divide Basin, Sweetwater County, Wyoming
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1962.
Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 152 pages, 10 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1099-B
- "Prepared on behalf of the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 145-149) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18376196