Use of Dar Zarrouk curves in the interpretation of vertical electrical sounding data / by Adel A.R. Zohdy
- Zohdy, Adel A. R., 1935-2014
- Additional Titles:
- New techniques in direct-current resistivity exploration, Dar Zarrouk curves
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1974.
Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 41 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.3:1313-D
- Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Dar Zarrouk curves are used to define the limits of equivalence for multilayer sections, to improve the fit between theoretical and observed VES curves, and to incorporate geological and geophysical constraints in interpreted geoelectrical models."
"New techniques in direct-current resistivity exploration."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 40-41).
View MARC record | catkey: 18376243