Promising practices for helping drug endangered children : paths to a common vision
- Corporate Author:
- National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children (U.S.)
- Washington, DC : U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (54 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Justice. Office of Community Oriented Policing Services
- 9781935676676 and 1935676679
- Title from title screen (viewed August 12, 2016)., "Promising Practices for Helping Drug Endangered Children: Paths to a Common Vision was developed by the National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children (National DEC) with the support of cooperative agreement numbers 2010-CK-WX-K014 and 2012-CK-WX-K004 awarded by the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office), U.S. Department of Justice.", and "e041312566."
View MARC record | catkey: 18376393