Time/temperature dependent tensile strength of SiC and Al₂O₃-based fibers / Hee Mann Yun and James A. DiCarlo
- Yun, Hee Mann
- Additional Titles:
- Time temperature dependent tensile strength of silicon carbide and aluminum oxide-based fibers
- Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center, January 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- DiCarlo, James A. and Lewis Research Center
- NASA technical memorandum ; 107370
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- NAS 1.15:107370
- Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 3, 2016).
"January 1997"--Report documentation page.
"Prepared for the 1996 Annual Meeting sponsored by the American Ceramic Society, Indianapolis, Indiana, April 14-17, 1996."
"Performing organization: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center"--Report documentation page.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical memorandum.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration WU-537-04-20 E-10538
View MARC record | catkey: 18376429