Atomic oxygen treatment technique for removal of smoke damage from paintings / S.K. Rutledge and B.A. Banks
- Rutledge, Sharon K.
- Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center, January 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Banks, B. A. and Lewis Research Center
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- NAS 1.15:107403
- Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 9, 2016).
"January 1997"--Report documentation page.
"Prepared for the Fall Meeting sponsored by the Materials Research Society, Boston, Massachusetts, December 2-6, 1996."
"Performing organization: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center"--Report documentation page.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 5 ).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical memorandum.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration WU-632-1A-1E E-10610
View MARC record | catkey: 18376458