Acceptable standard format and content for the material control and accounting plan required for special nuclear material of low strategic significance : draft report for comment
- Washington, DC : Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, September 2013.
- Revision 3.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 79 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Division of Fuel Cycle Safety and Safeguards
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.N 88:10/1065/REV.3/DRAFT
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 29, 2016).
"NUREG-1065, revision 3."
"Manuscript completed: June 2013; date published: September 2013."
"Performing organization: Division of Fuel Cycle Safety and Safeguards, Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission"--Bibliographic data sheet.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 79).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
View MARC record | catkey: 18376558