H.R. 702, legislation to prohibit restrictions on the export of crude oil : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy and Power of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, July 9, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Power
- Additional Titles:
- HR 702, legislation to prohibit restrictions on the export of crude oil
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 90 pages) : illustrations
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 30, 2016).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
"Serial Number 114-64."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18376672