Five years of broken promises : how the President's health care law is affecting America's workplaces : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor and Pensions, Committee on Education and the Workforce, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, April 14, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- Additional Titles:
- How the President's health care law is affecting America's workplaces
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 77 pages) : illustration
- United States. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Compulsory health insurance—Economic aspects—United States
- Health care reform—Economic aspects—United States
- Employer-sponsored health insurance—Taxation—Economic aspects—United States
- Small business—Employees—Insurance requirements—Economic aspects—United States
- Medical care, Cost of—United States
- Hours of labor—United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 4, 2016).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
"Serial number 114-8."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18376687