Driving away with taxpayer dollars : DHS's failure to effectively manage the FPS vehicle fleet : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Management Efficiency of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, September 18, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Oversight and Management Efficiency
- Additional Titles:
- DHS's failure to effectively manage the Federal Protective Service vehicle fleet and Department of Homeland Security's failure to effectively manage the FPS vehicle fleet
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 53 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:114-46
Serial no. 114-46 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- United States. Department of Homeland Security—Management
- United States. Federal Protective Service—Management
- Government vehicles—United States—Maintenance and repair—Management
- Automobile leasing and renting—United States—Management
- Motor vehicle fleets—United States—Management
- Waste in government spending—United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 11, 2016).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
"Serial number 114-33."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18376717