Papers of the NAACP. Part 23, Legal Department case files, 1956-1965 / edited by John H. Bracey, Jr. and August Meier ; project coordinator Randolph H. Boehm
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Legal Department case files, 1956-1965
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bracey, John H., Meier, August, 1923-2003, Boehm, Randolph, and Hydrick, Blair
- Ser. A. The South -- Ser. B. The Northeast -- Ser. C. The Mid- and Far West. and 1960-1972 Supplement to Ser. A. Sect. 1. Alabama, Arkansas, and Florida -- Sect. 2. Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina and Virginia -- Sect. 3. Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas --1960-1972 Supplement to Ser. B. Sect. 1. Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island -- Sect. 2. New York.
- 1556556020 (ser. A)
9781556556029 (ser. A)
1556556039 (ser. B)
9781556556036 (ser. B)
- "A guide to the microfilm edition of Black Studies Research Sources, microfilms from major archival and manuscript collections."
- Other Forms:
- Guides also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1837748