Examining the impact of the Volcker Rule on markets, businesses, investors, and job creation [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit and the Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:112-95
- Shipping list number: 2013-0065-P.
"Serial number 112-95."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2013. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18378731