Markup of H.R. 94, To Amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 To Prohibit the Use of Public Funds for Political Party Conventions [electronic resource] ; H.R. 95, To Reduce Federal Spending and the Deficit by Terminating Taxpayer Financing of Presidential Election Campaigns and Party Conventions; H.R. 1994, Election Assistance Commission Termination Act; Committee Resolution Dismissing the Election Contest in CA-43; and Committee Resolution Dismissing the Election Contest in TN-9.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages, digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2013. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18378942