Markup of H. Res. 132, Omnibus Resolution for Committee Funding in the 114th Congress [electronic resource] : Committee Res. 114-6, Limitation on Allocation of Franked Mail; H.R. 195, Election Assistance Commission Termination Act; and H.R. 412, To Reduce Federal Spending and the Deficit by Terminating Taxpayer Financing of Presidential Election Campaigns
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages, digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2015. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18382490