The Disrupter Series : How the Sharing Economy Creates Jobs, Benefits Consumers, and Raises Policy Questions
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 132 pages, digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2016. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18383188