Dak To and the border battles of Vietnam, 1967-1968 / Michael A. Eggleston
- Eggleston, Michael A., 1937-
- Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 214 pages : illustrations, maps ; 26 cm
- Background -- The U.S. at war -- Dak To -- Last of the border battles -- Aftermath: Tet '68; 31 January 1968.
- "In 1967, the North Vietnamese launched a series of offensives along the border with South Vietnam. A series of engagements known as "the border battles" followed, with the principle action taking place at Dak To. This book merges official history with the recollections of those who were there, revealing previously unpublished details of these decisive battles"--
- 9781476664170 paperback alkaline paper
147666417X paperback alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 201-207) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18383472