Songs of Irving Berlin [sound recording].
- Top hat, white tie and tails (2:15) -- Remember (4:12) -- This year's kisses (2:24) -- Isn't this a lovely day (3:27) -- Everybody step (2:27) -- Change partners (4:58) -- There's no business like show business (3:05) -- When that midnight choo-choo leaves for Alabam' (3:31) -- No strings (3:24) -- Slumming on Park Avenue (3:22) -- Soft lights and sweet music (3:25) -- They say it's wonderful (3:10) -- I'll see you in C-U-B-A (3:00) -- Always (3:16) -- How deep is the ocean (4:00) -- Society bear (3:27) -- I'm putting all my eggs in one basket (2:44) -- I used to be color blind (3:33).
- Title on container spine: Irving Berlin songs., Compact disc., Analog recording., Editions performed: Irving Berlin Music Corp., Biographical and program notes, principally by Francis Thorne ( p. : port.) inserted in container., and Popular songs, in part from musicals.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Francis Thorne, vocals, piano ; Jack Six, double bass.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Greene Street Studio.
View MARC record | catkey: 1838484