[Directorio espiritual en la lengua española, y quichua general del Inga] [electronic resource].
- Prado, Pablo de, 1576 or 1577-1651
- [Lima] : [publisher not identified], [1660?]
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, 269 pages, 11 unnumbered leaves ; 14 cm (12mo)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- John Carter Brown Library - Spanish America Collection (Internet Archive)
- Title and probable date of publication of this heretofore unknown edition of Prado's "Directorio espiritual" reconstructed from contents, including "aprobacion" of 10 Aug. 1639 (leaf pi3 recto) and "licencia" of 26 Oct. 1639 (leaf pi3 verso) of the original Lima 1641 edition. The 1641 and 1650 editions have identical titles. Not the same as the 1650 edition in asmuch as this edition includes table of moveable feast days for 1661-1685 whereas the 1650 edition's table spans 1646-1670. Also has 30 more enumerated leaves than the 1650 edition, and an added index (leaves [4 verso-11 recto at end])
Numerous errors in pagination and signatures.
Signatures: pi¹² (-pi12) A¹² C-Z¹² 2A¹² 2B (2B6 verso blank)
John Carter Brown Library copy acquired with the assistance of the Harper Fund.
John Carter Brown Library copy lacks t.p. and leaf pi2.
John Carter Brown Library copy bound in contemporary vellum together with: Lunario perpetuo anadido, y restituido a su verdadero original, / Francisco de Quiros (Lima, 1660?). Has an additional leaf inserted between leaves pi5 and pi6, adding moveable feasts in ms. for 1688-1716.
View MARC record | catkey: 18399921