Prescribed procedures for measurement of radioactivity in drinking water / by Herman L. Krieger and Earl L. Whittaker
- Krieger, Herman L.
- Cincinnati, Ohio : Environmental Monitoring and Support Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ; Springfield, Va. : Available to the public through the National Technical Information Service, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 133 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Whittaker, E. L., Environmental Monitoring and Support Laboratory (Cincinnati, Ohio), United States. Environmental Monitoring and Support Laboratory (Cincinnati, Ohio). Radiochemical Methods Section, and Environmental Monitoring and Support Laboratory (Las Vegas, Nev.). Quality Assurance Division
- Research reporting series. 4, Environmental monitoring ; EPA-600/4-80-032
- Report Numbers:
- EP 1.23/5:600/4-80-032
- "Radiochemical Methods Section, Physical and Chemical Methods Branch, Environmental Monitoring and Support Laboratory."
"Quality Assurance Division, Environmental Monitoring Systems Laboratory."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1840208