Failure to Register as a Sex Offender [electronic resource] : An Abridged Legal Analysis of 18 U.S.C. 2250
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief legal analysis of 18 U.S.C. 2250, which outlaws failure of a convicted sex offender to comply with Federal Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act (SORNA) registration requirements. Covers elements of Section 2250, legal consequences of noncompliance, and constitutional considerations. Includes appendix listing SORNA qualifying convictions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404397