The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) [electronic resource] : An Explanation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides section-by-section summary of P.L. 108-189, the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) of 2003, which revised legal protections for active duty military personnel and armed services reserve personnel who are called to active duty, and for their families.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404422