Biological Opinions for the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta [electronic resource] : A Case Law Summary
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Summarizes proceedings on biological opinions issued by the Fish and Wildlife Service and the National Marine Fisheries Service to address potential environmental and fish population impacts of the Long-Term Central Valley Project and State Water Project Operations Criteria and Plan issued by California and the Bureau of Reclamation to store, divert, and deliver water from southern portion of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta to southern California.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404426