"Disadvantaged" Small Businesses [electronic resource] : Definitions and Designations for Purposes of Federal and Federally Funded Contracting Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses what constitutes a "disadvantaged" small business for purposes of Federal and federally funded contracting programs, and how firms are certified or otherwise designated as such. Examines categories of disadvantaged small businesses, including SBA 8(a) program participants, "small disadvantaged businesses," and "disadvantaged business enterprises." Considers constitutionality of Federal programs for disadvantaged small businesses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404451