The Controlled Substances Act [electronic resource] : Regulatory Requirements
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages), digital, PDF file
- Highlights certain non-criminal regulatory requirements of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), which establishes framework through which the Federal Government regulates use of controlled substances for legitimate medical, scientific, research, and industrial purposes, and prevents these substances from being diverted for illegal purposes. Reviews formal scheduling, regulations, and exceptions to regulatory requirements under the CSA.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404475