The Housing Trust Fund [electronic resource] : Background and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on creation of affordable housing funds under P.L. 110-289, the Housing and Economic Recovery Act, which requires that FNMA and Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. contribute to new affordable housing fund for owner-occupied and rental housing. Reviews formula allocation, funding distribution, eligible uses, and restrictions and requirements; and examines current funding issues.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 11-R4-0781a in the 2011 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404564