Immigration [electronic resource] : Noncitizen Eligibility for Needs-Based Housing Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses laws and regulations governing alien eligibility for needs-based housing administered by HUD, including the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996, the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000, and the Housing and Community Development Act of 1980. Examines alien eligibility as applied to specific housing programs, and documentation and verification.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404572