Pay Equity Legislation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- Reviews trends in and explanations for male-female wage disparity, provides background on sex-based wage discrimination laws and court decisions, and summarizes recent pay equity legislation introduced in Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 09-RL-31867b in the 2009 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404582