VA Housing [electronic resource] : Guaranteed Loans, Direct Loans, and Specially Adapted Housing Grants
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (42 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of three types of VA housing assistance, including their origins, operation, and funding. Covers the loan guaranty program, direct loan programs, and the specially adapted housing program; and discusses default and foreclosure of VA-guaranteed loans. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404734