Traditional Versus Benchmark Benefits Under Medicaid [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages), digital, PDF file
- Explains Medicaid eligibility classifications that determine benefits available to individuals. Summarizes major Medicaid eligibility pathways, and describes traditional Medicaid benefits and benchmark coverage, including mental health parity requirements under both plans. Analyzes State experiences with benchmark benefit packages as of July 2012. Provides additional CRS resources on the Medicaid and State children's health insurance program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404873